Which Lab Tests are Available?
Our cutting edge laboratory along with our qualified lab technicians, provide novel testing capabilities that are not available in a public setting.
As a clinic, we bring many cumulative years of experience to our clients, providing services that traditional clinics do not. Our goal is to restore you back to health, so you may engage in your activities of daily living unimpeded.
Our Lab can Test:
- Food sensitivity testing
- Advanced hormone testing
- Comprehensive Digestive Analysis
- Functional Neurotransmitter testing
- Toxic metal analysis
- Nutrient Deficiency-based Illnesses
- & More
Why do we conduct lab testing?
We use lab tests to help us get a better picture of what’s going on inside your body. Often, the reason for symptoms of disease and other ailments results from insufficiencies at a molecular level. Lab tests are excellent at identifying the root cause of your illness, which helps us create a treatment plan based on your individual results.
While some tests are used to diagnose disease, we conduct tests to monitor how your body is progressing with treatment. This holistic approach allows us to treat the root cause of the illness rather than the symptoms.</p?>
How can I get started?
Speak to one of our team members today about your health goals and any concerns that might call for a lab test. If you’re looking to optimize your health with a natural and holistic approach, we are here to support you.
How can lab testing work for me?
We will order a test if we feel it’s necessary to help you attain optimal health. Our bodies work as an interconnected system where, if one area is injured or lacking vital nutrients, the impact can be felt in other areas.
Here are just a few examples of what lab testing can do:
- Identify food sensitivities that are linked to headaches, skin issues, and pain. By eliminating the food that causes your body to react, your body can heal itself and deliver nutrients efficiently.
- Measure thyroid levels, which can be the culprit for low energy levels or unexplained weight loss. The thyroid plays a crucial role in metabolism and regulating many body functions.
- Lipid panel levels can give us information on whether you are at risk for developing heart disease.
- Identify allergies that can cause inflammation in our body.
- Neurotransmitter testing gives us an idea of brain function. Neurotransmitters create signals in the body. If these functions are imbalanced, it can be the cause of fatigue, loss of mental focus, loss of appetite control, cravings, anxiety, and poor cognitive performance.
- Measure levels of nutrients. Low energy, digestion problems, skin problems, and getting sick often are all signs that you may have nutrient deficiencies. When our bodies absorb optimal levels of nutrients, it can heal itself effectively and improve its functions.